Physics has become a major branch of natural sciences with a huge number of sub-disciplines. There are many options available for the students nowadays, and it can become rather difficult to choose the most suitable one with which one can pursue a career. Only a teacher can sort out these confusions and can shape the future of a student.
This culture of influential guidance and collaborative work with young minds is what a teacher needs to imbibe and this necessitates to remain updated with the recent advances in physics teaching and training globally.
- Innovations in physics teaching and physics education research
- Use of information technology in physics teaching
- Online physics teaching and learning
- Physics teaching through simulation
- Research for UG and PG students
- Designing laboratory experiments for different levels
- Teaching physics through assignments
- Blended mode of learning and flip classroom
- Evaluation method for school and college level
- innovative methods for teaching physics
- history of physics integrated into classroom teaching
- inclusivity in physics teaching (gender, underprivileged, differently abled, etc.)
- Ph.D. Scholars
- M.Tech Scholars
- Students (School/ B.Sc./ M.sc.)
- Two-page paper/manuscript (in the prescribed format of the template given in the download section) on any one of the topics of the different subject as stated above should be submitted by clicking here.
- These papers shall be considered for e-proceeding/printed proceedings within the seminar and the paper would only be considered if it addresses the central and suggested sub-themes of the seminar.
- Interested candidates can register by clicking here.
- Registration & Online Manuscript Submission Opens: June 1
- Online Manusrcipt Submission Closes: Aug 1
- Acceptance e-Notification: Sept 1
- Registration Deadline: Sept 15
Phone Number: 9450141862/9616626504
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org