CfP: Seminar on Advancement of Biology in 21st Century at Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan [Feb 28-29, 2020]: Submit by Jan 15
About the Organiser
Visva-Bharati University is a public central university located in Santiniketan, West Bengal, India. It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva-Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India. Until independence, it was a college.
About the Seminar
The National Seminar on Advancement of Biology in 21st Century to be held in the Department of Zoology, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan, West Bengal from Feb 28-29, 2020. The Seminar will be organized by the Department of Zoology, Centre for Advanced Studies, Visva-Bhahati which will mainly focus on the research of various emerging issues in the field of biological sciences. This seminar aims to have deliberations encompassing the basic aspects as well as advanced technologies. We are expecting a challenging, informative and interactive scientific session offering 2 days of the comprehensive and interactive program with the growing demands of the discipline.
The seminar will have the following major themes:
- Experimental ecology, ecological modelling and ecotoxicology
- Fish biology, fish nutrition and aquaculture
- Parasite, diseases and host interaction
- Cell signalling, genetics, molecular biology and biotechnology
- Insect biology and applied entomology
- Applied microbiology
All abstracts should be structured as follows:
- Background: should very briefly indicate the purpose and objective of the research.
- Methods: should include clear, concise descriptions of experiments performed, including the controls used for the study and methods of analysis used.
- Results: should present the experimental data.
- Conclusions: should summarize the study based on the results, with future implications, if any.
Abstracts in the prescribed format should be emailed to nsvb2020[at]gmail.com
Abstract Submission Deadline: Jan 15, 2020
Interested participants can register for the seminar through this link.
Organizing Members: Prof. Santi Sinha Babu, Prof. Santanu Ray
For further details, click here.
About the Author