Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy the components of a secure GCP solution, including Cloud Identity, the GCP Resource Manager, Cloud IAM, Google Virtual Private Cloud firewalls, Google Cloud Load Balancing, Cloud CDN, Cloud Storage access control technologies, Stackdriver, Security Keys, Customer-Supplied Encryption Keys, the Google Data Loss Prevention API, and Cloud Armor.
Participants learn mitigations for attacks at many points in a GCP-based infrastructure, including Distributed Denial-of-Service attacks, phishing attacks, and threats involving content classification and use.
What you will learn?
- Understand the Google approach to security.
- Manage administrative identities using Cloud Identity and Implement IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor.
- Implement least privilege administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM.
- Remediate important types of vulnerabilities, especially public access to data and VMs.
Who can apply?
- Security Engineers
- Technical Solutions Engineers
- Technical Leads
- Data Engineers
- Systems Engineers
The skill you will gain is Cloud Computing Security, Data Security, Application Security and Network Security Policy.
There are 3 Courses in this Specialization:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Managing Security in Google Cloud Platform
- Mitigating Security Vulnerabilities on Google Cloud Platform
To enrol for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme and gets a percentage commission from the fees.