Applications are invited for filling up of one vacancy for the post of Secretary, in Technology Development Board under The Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Union Territories, Autonomous or Statutory Organisation, Public Sector Undertaking, University or Recognised Research Institution:
- Having five years’ experience in financing technology-based projects/ enterprises including 03 years of administrative experience and
- Holding Post Graduate in Science or Graduate in Engineering or Technology related subject or holding a university degree with Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary qualification, or Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Finance OR
Holding analogous posts on a regular basis or officers with a minimum of three years regular service in Level-14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.144200 – 218200) or equivalent in their parent cadre or department or organization.
Level 15 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.182200-224100)/ Level 14 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.144200 – 218200).
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, and experience should be attached with the application.
- Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
- Completed applications should be sent to Under Secretary, Technology Development Board AWing, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECRETARY”.
- The last date of submission of the application is 19th June 2020, 5.00 PM.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Financial Advisors & Engineers at AIIMS, West Bengal [4 Vacancies]: Apply by June 1.