CfP: Second Series of National Conference at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, TN [Mar 13-14]: Submit by Feb 29
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Tamil Nadu is organizing the second series of the national conference 2020 from March 13 to 14, 2020.
The NCON-2020 conference aims to provide a forum for laying the foundations of a new principled approach to Engineering & Technology. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications for sustainable development.
All contributions should be of high quality, original and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication. All selected papers will be published in NCON-2020 proceedings.
- Artificial intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Quantum & Membrane computing
- Probabilistic methods
- Image processing Computer vision
- Speech recognition
- Big Data Analytics
- Evolutionary Computation & Algorithm
- Medical Devices, Medical Imaging, and Biosignal Processing
- Biomedical Informatics and e-health
- Cybersecurity and Healthcare Information
- Biodata management and analytics
- Advanced mHealth inspired applications
- User interaction systems and data/information exchange
- Personalized health systems
- Building Information Modeling(BIM)
- Civil/Construction Information Modeling(CIM)
- IoT, Sensors, and Monitoring
- AI and Data Analysis
- Information and Process Management
- Computer Simulation and Analysis
- Visualization and XR (VR/AR/MR)
- GIS and Urban Planning
- Computer-aided Construction (incl. Machine Control and Robotics)
- Facility and Infrastructure Management
- ICT in Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering
- Alternative Building Materials etc
- Academic faculty: INR 1000/-
- Industrial Delegates: INR 1200/-
- Students (B.E./M.E/Polytechnic etc): Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholars / NGO: Rs. 600/-
- Proceeding & Certificate (an additional copy) for Co-Authors (if required): Rs. 500/-
Call for Papers
- . In the case of a multi-authored research paper, at least one Registration is mandatory. If other co-authors come to the conference site they need to pay the full registration fee as per their designation.
- The participants are requested to register by sending the duly filled Registration form through e-mail along with their Research paper and registration fees to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is February 29, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.