Executive Programme on Technology Marketing @ IIM Bangalore [July 17-19]: Apply by July 7
It is well known that ICT (information and communication technology) is the prime mover of technology. Even in high-end research in pharma, metallurgy, plastics, and other domains, ICT is a key tool. Consider the changes witnessed in ICT in the recent past.
The Indian IT service firms that were chartbusters for more than a decade slowed down remarkably. 3D manufacturing is re-engineering the conventional engineering workshop. Traditional networking companies are suddenly having to find new markets as networking gets defined by software.
Some of the key questions the program wishes to focus on
- How are IT markets different? What are the key similarities and differences, when compared to say consumer product markets?
- How to handle competition and customer in the technology space?
- How to brand technology?
- How to handle technology product acceptance?
- How to manage technology cycles?
- And so on.
Who should Attend?
Middle and senior level executives from ICT product and service companies
Program Fee and Payment
INR 1,00,500/- Residential and INR 90,000/- Non -Residential (+ Applicable GST) per person for participants from India and its equivalent in US Dollars for participants from other countries.
- Start Date: 17 Jul
- End Date: 19 Jul
- Last date for registration: 07 Jul
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91-80-26993264/3475
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You may also be interested in Young Leaders Programme 2019 for Graduates @ IIM Lucknow.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.