About the conference
The aim of this 1st International Conference on Intelligent Systems (ICIS 18) is to present a unified platform for advanced and multi-disciplinary research towards design of Intelligent Systems using various large amounts of data. The theme is on a broader front focuses on various innovation paradigms in system knowledge, intelligence and sustainability that may be applied to provide realistic solution to varied problems in society, environment and industries.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below:
- Data Mining and Data Analysis
- Big Data Interface
- Bioinformatics & Scientific Computing
- Fuzzy Computing
- Remote Sensing & GIS Application
- Computational methods in NanoScience
- Dependable, Reliable and Autonomic Computing
- Distributed, Parallel Systems & Algorithms
For more topics, click here
- Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per specified template. Please click here for template.
- All papers must be submitted via email to email@example.com with “Paper Submission for ICIS-2018” in the Subject Line
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by our experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting original content with novel research results will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly go through the author instructions for other information.
- Please write to the Co-Ordinator mail-id for any conference queries.
- Last date of Paper Submission: May 20, 2018
- Last date of registration: June 21, 2018
- Dates of presentation: July 12-13, 2018
For registration, click here
SCSVMV Deemed University, Kanchipuram-631561, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91 9885716839