The KSCSTE- National Transportation Planning & Research Centre, Kerala invites applications for the posts of scientists at various departments by March 4, 2020.
The appointment is on a regular basis and all the positions carry other benefits like DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, Leave, etc. applicable to the Scientists as per KSCSTE Rules. Reservation and relaxation of age limit to the candidates belonging to SC / ST, OBC, etc. will be allowed as per KSCSTE Rules and directives of Government.
- Environmental Engineering (01)
- Geo-Informatics (01)
- Structural Engineering (01)
- Quantitative Techniques/ Transport Economics (01)
- Highway Engineering (06)
- Urban Planner/ Transport Planner (01)
- Hydraulics/ Ocean studies (01)
- Traffic & Transportation (01)
Candidates applying for the post should possess:
- First-class M.Tech/ M.E. in Environmental Engineering or equivalent OR;
- First-class M. Tech/ M.E. in Geo-Informatics or equivalent OR;
- Ph.D in Statistics / Operations Research/ Economics OR;
- First-class M.Tech/ M.E. in Transportation/ Highway Engineering or equivalent OR;
- First-class M.Tech/ M.Plan in Transport Planning/ Urban Planning or equivalent OR;
- First-class M.Tech/ ME in Hydraulics/ Water Resources Engineering or equivalent OR;
- First-class M.Tech/ M.E. in Traffic & Transportation Engineering or equivalent.
Jr. Scientist / Scientist B 35 years PB3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 (Pre-revised scales).
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is March 4, 2020. The upper age limit for the candidate is 35 years.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to National Transportation Planning & Research Centre, Kerala K. Karunakaran Transpark, Akkulam, Thuruvikkal P.O, Thiruvananthapuram–695011, Kerala.
Phone Number: 0471-2551282
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org,