CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) invites online applications for Scientists and Senior Scientists in various disciplines in the area of Design, Development, Testing & Evaluation of various Systems/ Subsystems and Project Management.
CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL), Bengaluru is looking for bright, talented, qualified professionals having a brilliant academic record, high level of motivation and zeal for innovative research as Scientists to participate in the exciting task of Aerospace R&D, Technology Development and related applications. Experience and proven qualities of scientific/ technical leadership are also required.
- Scientist (03)
- Senior Scientists (10)
- ME/ M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ MS in Software Design & Engineering OR Ph.D (submitted) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering OR
- ME/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Telecom/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related equivalent Electrical Science and Engineering discipline with specialization in Microwave Engineering/ Radar Engineering/ Electromagnetics OR PhD (Engg.) (submitted) in Electromagnetics/ Microwaves/ Low observable technology-related topics or related relevant Electrical Science & Engineering topics OR
- ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering with knowledge of Aircraft Mechanical Systems, design, and manufacturing standards in aircraft industry OR Ph.D. (submitted) in Mechanical Engineering.
For Senior Scientists
- ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent. with 3 years of relevant experience to job requirement OR Ph.D. (Engineering) – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent OR
- ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3 years relevant experience to the job requirement OR Ph.D. (Engineering) – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- The candidate should have experience in Design, Development, and testing of High-temperature Pneumatic valves of ECS and valves for Combat / Transport Aircraft.
Level 11th in the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC- Rs. 1,03,000/- (approximately). These posts carry usual allowance i.e., Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA), etc. as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to CSIR.
How to Apply?
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable separately for each post (candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD, Women, and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee) in the form of Online payment.
- Online Electronics Application Form not uploaded with a photograph of the applicant; Signature of the candidate prescribed application fee; Xerox copies of Marks Card/ Certificates for all the semesters/ years from degree level onwards; Proof regarding date of birth & age and incomplete applications will be outrightly rejected.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/ Interview.
- To apply online, click here.
- The Print out copy of Online Application Registration Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application Fee, copies of all Degree certificates (s) and Marks Cards for all Semesters/ years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be sent in a sealed cover to The Controller of Administration CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, Post Bag No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
- The last date to apply is July 6, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Engineer – Software Development/IT Architecture at Tata Communications, Chennai: Applications Open.