Online applications are invited from the eligible and suitable Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to various posts on regular basis through open competition on all India basis at Control Pollution Control Board, Delhi.
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is a Statutory Organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- Scientist–‘B’ (13)
- Junior Scientific Assistant (02)
- Senior Technician (06)
- Junior Technician (02)
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (07)
- For Scientist-B: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental OR Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology OR Master’s Degree in Natural/ Agricultural Sciences from a recognized University or Institution. The candidate should be NET Qualified / Ph.D.
- For Junior Scientific Assistant: A degree in science with 4 years of experience in the line, preferably in pollution control or related subjects. with a Master’s degree in science.
- For Senior Technician: Diploma in Instrumentation (04 posts) / Diploma in Electronic (01 post)/ Diploma in Mechanical (01 post) with one-year experience in the relevant field.
- For Junior Technician: 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ Institution with Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade with 3 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organization/institution of repute.
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant: A Degree in Science from the recognized University/ Institution.
- For Scienitst-B: Level-10 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 – Rs.1,77,500/-).
- For Junior Scientific Assistant: Level-6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-).
- For Senior Technician: Level-6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35,400 – Rs.1,12,400/-)
- For Junior Technician: Level-4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-).
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant: Level-2 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200/-).
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The date of commencement for online application is May 5, 2020.
- Applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they possess essential qualifications and experience for the post.
- The Experience, Qualification, and age will be reckoned as on the last date for submission of application.
- Applicants shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of document verification.
- The last date to apply is May 25, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Engineers/Officers & Apprentice Engineers via GATE 2020 at IOCL: Apply by May 6.