The ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai invites applications for the post of Project Scientist – B (Medical/ Non – Medical) (Site Coordinator) purely on contract basis at SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur.
The National Institute of Epidemiology is a medical research organization located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modeling, and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies.
Scientist B (Medical / Non-Medical) [Site Coordinator] (01)
- Provide technical and administrative support for planning, implementation, and coordination.
- Coordinate with the Lead research institute/ stakeholders in the implementation of the project.
- Supervise data collection/ project implementation
- Prepare reports on the status of the project implementation.
- Organize meetings/ workshops/ training programs.
- Any other work assigned by the Director/ PI/ Co-PI / Superior officer.
For Scientist-B (Medical)
MBBS degree recognized by MCI with one-year research/ teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/ Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM)/ Community Medicine from a recognized University.
For Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
- 1st Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Microbiology/ Public Health/ Epidemiology from a recognized university with 2 years of research experience in related field OR
- 2nd Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Microbiology/ Public Health/ Epidemiology with Ph.D. from a recognized University OR
- BDS/ B.V.Sc. degree with one-year research experience in a related field.
The candidate should have experience in health-related research, including supervision and data collection and Knowledge of computer applications/ data management.
- For Scientist-B (Medical): Rs.61,000/- + HRA per month
- For Scientist-B (Non-Medical): Rs.48,000/- + HRA per month
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates should enclose photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self – attested along with the filled application.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered.
- The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirements.
- Candidates shall send their filled application form, along with all supporting documents through Email to email@example.com.
- The subject line of the email is to be mentioned as “Application for the post of Project Scientist – B (Medical / Non – Medical) (Site Coordinator) under COZEI Project”.
- The last date to apply is June 16, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org