ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu is a lead Unit of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in the area of Liquid and Cryogenic Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. IPRC is responsible for Research & Development of Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for ISRO Launch Vehicles. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
Applications are invited for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Industrial Safety) at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC).
- M.E./M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of minimum 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
- Pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical or Chemical engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of minimum 6.84 on a 10 point scale
The initial minimum basic pay (per month) entitled for the above post is ₹56,100/-.
In addition to the above, other allowances viz. Dearness Allowance at the prescribed rates in force will be paid alongwith House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance at the prescribed rates in force at the place of posting will be paid for those who are not availing Departmental Housing and Transport facility, respectively.
- Applications will be received ONLINE ONLY from 09.09.2019, 10:00 Hrs until 30.09.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
- To apply online, click here.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Careers page of IPRC website and follow the application procedure as stated.
- Physical applications will not be entertained.
- All further communications to eligible candidates regarding Written Test / Interview will be sent through e-Mail only.
- Therefore, the applicants are advised to furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ONLINE registration.
- On submission of Online Application, an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT will be generated containing your REGISTRATION NUMBER which should be preserved for future references. A printout of the ACKNOWLEDGMENT, duly signed in the space provided, shall be sent to The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu – 627 133 by post within seven days from submission of Online Application and in any case not later than 07.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs.
Phone Number: 04637-281550