JOB POST: Scientist @ CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow [Multiple Vacancies, Monthly Salary Rs. 1.59L]: Apply by Sept 30
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is involved in multidisciplinary R&D programs of both basic and applied nature. CSIR-CDRI is a pioneer biomedical research organization in India and has the infrastructure and expertise to develop a drug from conceptualization to commercialization.
With the aim to expand and strengthen the areas of ageing biology, neurobiology, medicinal and natural product chemistry, virology, pre-clinical and clinical development, endocrinology, toxicology the Institute is looking for enthusiastic, talented young researchers / professionals with brilliant academic record, proven scientific achievements and zeal to conduct research as per the mandate of the Institute aligned with National Missions.
Applications are invited from motivated young Indian Nationals with requisite qualification and experience for the following posts as per the details are given below
- Scientist: 9 Vacancies
- Senior Scientist: 8 Vacancies
- Principal Scientist: 1
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Aging biology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Process Development Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical & Biomedical analysis
- IPR Management & Business Development
- R&D Management
- Ph.D. in an area of natural sciences (thesis submitted) OR,
- MD / MVSc with 3 years’ experience in areas related to neurobiology OR,
- MVSc / MD or equivalent in pharmacology or medicine or pediatrics or neurology OR,
- Ph.D. in any area of natural sciences with 2 years’ experience in areas related to aging biology/cell death OR,
- MD / MVSc with 3 years’ research experience in virology OR,
- MD / MVSc with 5 years of research experience in endocrinology OR,
- MD with 3 years’ experience pharmacology/medicine OR,
- MD/MVSc with 3 years of research experience in the area of toxicology OR,
- Ph.D. in any area of Chemical Sciences with 2 years of research experience in medicinal chemistry OR,
- ME / MTech in chemical engineering with 3 years’ experience in process chemistry.
- BTech (biotechnology or chemical technology) / MSc with PG degree in Intellectual Property Law (Ist class or 60% on an aggregate or equivalent GPA) OR.
Scientist: Rs. 94720/- pm
Senior Scientist: Rs. 108928/- pm
Principal Scientist: Rs 159744/- pm
- To register online, click here.
- The following documents must be submitted:
- Colored photographs pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of 10th / 12th class certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates as well as mark sheets.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates if any.
- Recommendations of the referees, if any
- All other supportive documents in support of the application
Last Date for Registration for Online application: Monday, 30 September 2019; 23.59 Hrs IST
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Monday, 30 September 2019; 23.59 Hrs IST
Last date of Receipt of the physical copy of the application at CDRI: Tuesday, 15 October 2019; 17:30 Hrs IST
Phone Number: +91-11-23737889
Email ID: email@example.com@csir.res.in
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.