Applications are invited for the engagement of Contractual Scientist-B (Medical) for working as duty doctor for COVID- 19 at Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Bhopal initially for a period of three months and extendable further as per the requirement and discretion of the competent authority.
No. of Posts
Eligibility Criteria & Experience
MBBS degree (approved by MCI) from a recognized medical college who have completed their internship with 1 year experience. Candidate must have/or applied with MCI/MP State Medical Council.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration
Rs. 61,000/- + HRA Rs.5250 = Total Rs.66,250/-.
Job Requirement (Roles & Responsibilities)
Working as duty doctor for COVID-19 area of BMHRC, Bhopal and duties as assigned by the Head of the Department/ Director, BMHRC, Bhopal.
Upper Age Limit
How to Apply?
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application form duly filled with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community & affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form in hard copies by speed post / by hand to the below-mentioned address latest by 06/10/2020.
Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre
Administrative Block, Raisen Bypass Road,
Karond, Bhopal – 462038 (M.P.)
(The envelope containing the hard copy of application form must be super scribed as “Application for the post of ________________________________ at BMHRC”)
Oct 6, 2020
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to Educational Qualification and Experience will be the date of interview.
- The applications submitted shall be evaluated by the competent authority and if found eligible they shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered. Only applications in response to this advertisement on prescribed pro-forma attached herewith will be considered.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service condition prescribed from time to time by the Government of India
- All original documents will have to be brought by the candidate at the time of interview for verification
- The candidates, who are employed in Central / State Government, should submit a ‘No Objection’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case, they do not furnish the same for some reasons or other, their candidature will not be considered
- Inter hospital / Inter Institutional transfer shall not be permitted
- The candidates must submit the application in the prescribed form and paste recent passport size photograph on it. All the documents must be self-attested including his/her photograph on the application form.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to designated medical authority by the Institution before joining the post.
For further details, click the link below.