The Director of National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research, Goa (NCPOR) invites online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the positions of Scientist & Accounts Manager.
National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR), an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, New Delhi is the nodal agency responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing the Indian Polar Programme. In addition, the Centre has a well-focused scientific mandate of basic and applied research in various disciplines and themes of polar and ocean sciences.
- Scientist C (01)
- Assistant Manager (Finance &Accounts) (01)
- For Scientist-C: Masters Degree in Physics/ Earth Sciences/ Marine Sciences / Biological Sciences or its equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized university or it’s equivalent with at least first class (60%) marks in the qualifying degree level with Three years of experience in the field of cryospheric studies OR microbial ecology OR marine geosciences as specified in the Nature of duties, supported by high quality peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- For Assistant Manager: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer. Minimum 5 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-2+GP Rs. 4200/- or it’s equivalent. OR With 11 years of combined experience in GP 2800/- and GP Rs.4200/- (with not less than 3 years in GP Rs. 4200/-) or its equivalent.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to submit the online application well in advance along-with legible and scanned copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), caste (SC/ST/OBC) certificate, No Objection Certificate in PDF format not exceeding 100 KB for each document/attachment.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply online is May 14, 2020.
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should upload ‘No Objection Certificate’ and/or produce the requisite ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview/written examination.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow/ RA at National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh: Applications Open.