Applications are invited for temporary & contractual posts to work on Project Engineer/Project Scientist, Project Associate & Senior Project Associate at IIT Kanpur by October 18.
The work involves analysis in the laboratory, Sampling through various Air Samplers, GIS, emission Inventory. The post is a purely temporary One year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Project Engineer/Project Scientist,
- Project Associate
- Senior Project Associate
- “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
- “Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur”. The work involves analysis in the laboratory, Sampling through various Air Samplers, GIS, emission Inventory.
- Source Apportionment-Based Action Plans For Restoring Air Quality In Seven Cities Of Himachal Pradesh.
- M.Sc in chemistry or environmental science with relevant experience in Laboratory analysis and handling of instruments, OR,
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering with relevant experience of 2 years in GIS-based software and Laboratory analysis, OR
- M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience, OR
- Ph.D. OR M.Sc. + 3 years of relevant experience.
- For Project Engineer/Project Scientist: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
- For Project Associate: Rs. 15000-1500-30000
- For Senior Project Associate: Rs. 18000-1800-36000
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is October 18, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com