Applications are invited online from eligible candidates to the following posts for appointment in Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad and the last date to apply is January 10, 2020.
1. Scientific Officer- C
- M.B.B.S with one-year relevant experience after obtaining the requisite
- Candidate with one year experience will be considered for an additional increment at the time of recruitment subject to the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having institutional experience.
Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA (20% of basic pay) plus usual DA.
2. Scientific Assistant- B (Drilling, Physics, Survey, and Electrical)
- Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile/ Drilling Engineering (3 years course after SSC/10th Standard) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR,
- B. Sc., with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university/Institution OR,
- Diploma in Civil/ Survey Engineering (3 years course after SSC/10th Standard) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate,
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years course after SSC/10th Standard) from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Rs. 35,400/- plus DA and other allowances.
- Applications will have to be submitted on-line only.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned.
- The date, time and venue for written test/ Preliminary Test/ Advance Test/ Skill Test/ Stenography Test/ Driving Test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e-mail/sms.
- In case of posts for which interview is not conducted, the results will be published only after verification of certificates of the candidates qualified in the concerned qualification test i.e. written test/Preliminary test/Advance Test/Skill Test/ Stenography Test/ Driving test ,etc.
- The last date to apply is January 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 040-27766791
Email ID: email@example.com