Applications are invited for Scientific Assistant/Field Assistant Under DBT funded Project at AAU, Assam for the year 2021. Walk-in-Interview for the post has been scheduled on 7 June.
- Name of the post: Scientific Assistant/Field Assistant
- Name of the project: Genome wide association mapping for identification of novel genes/QTLs of Bao rice population of Assam for deep water tolerance and nutritional quality trait
- Funding Agency: Department of Bio-Technology, Govt. of India
- Principal Investigator Dr. D. Chowdhury
- Graduation with prior expertise in: Rice Grain Quality laboratory work and Growing and maintaining rice plants at field and laboratory.
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on closing date of advertisement.
The position is temporary for a period of one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position is coterminous with the project.
Applicants should bring their application (Hard copy) addressed to Chief Scientist, RARS, AAU, North Lakhimpur, Assam in attaching duly filled application form (Standard Form of Application, Assam Gazette of Part IX) along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. on the day of walking interview i.e.,7th June, 2021 at 10.00 A.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
Date & Time: 07.06.2021 at 10.00 am,
Address: Regional Agril. Res. Station, AAU, P.O. Moidomia, Garumuria, North Lakhimpur, Assam.
Consolidated emoluments of INR 18,000 + 8% HRA per month.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Scientific Assistant/Field Assistant Under DBT funded Project at AAU, Assam.
You may also be interested in:
- Jobs for Fresh Graduates in India (MNCs): Open for May- June 2021
- JOB POST: Executive Associate to the CCO at Teach for India [Mumbai & Pune]: Applications Open