Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will conduct a walk-in-interview for the appointment of Six positions of Scientific Assistant/ Nuclear Medicine Technologist, on a locum/ Adhoc basis.
- Scientific Assistant B/ Nuclear Medicine Technologist (4)
- Scientific Assistant B (2)
- Minimum 50% B.Sc + Minimum 50% in Post-Graduate Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology like DMRIT or BNMT or any other equivalent course approved by AERB. Candidates with a master’s degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ Nuclear Medicine Sciences may also apply but shall not be given preference or higher pay, OR
- Minimum 60% in B.Sc (Biological Science).
- Candidates should possess some experience in the relevant fields.
Rs. 19,502/- + D.A. admissible for SA/B.
Not more than 89 days at one time (maximum of 2 terms)
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the post may report for interview on 09.12.2019 (Monday) at 13:00 hrs.
- The walk-in-interview will be conducted in Conference Room Number. 01, Ground Floor, Behind BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai- 400094.
- If the response is more than 10 candidates, the candidates for the interview will be shortlisted on the highest percentage obtained in the Post-Graduate Diploma in Nuclear medicine technology.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates of educational qualification and experience, one set of attested copies of certificate and one passport size of the photograph.
- Candidates selected will have to obtain Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner and also a Police Verification Certificate.
- Only the candidate with completely filled in forms (with attached Xerox copies and photographs, etc) are submitted before 14:30 hours will be an interview.
Phone Number: +91-22-24135232