Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Scientific Assistant – IoT at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) is a women’s university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established as a state university by the Andhra Pradesh legislature in 1983 to provide professional education for women. It is named after the goddess Sri Padmavati, the consort of Lord Venkateswara.
Post Graduate Degree in Engineering from a reputed Indian/Foreign University/Institute.
Minimum 2 years of total work experience in IoT/Robotics/Mechanical and related technologies.
- Strong technical skills. Must be able to participate in discussions with incubate companies and provide feedback and direction.
- Strong English writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and also with incubation team.
- Provide guidance to the incubate companies
- Overseeing the IoT/Robotics/Mechanical domains related incubation activities that involves seeking applications for potential start-ups, screening and evaluation of qualified applications.
- Hands on experience with IoT/Robotics/Mechanical lab equipment. Conducting inspirational events, capacity building programs and scientific reporting.
Consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand) only per month – with 10% yearly increment. Relevant taxes apply.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must submit their resume/CV with a set of self-attested photocopies of all educational/ experience related certificates /marks sheets with one passport size photograph by email to The Secretary, SSIIE, SPMVV, email – email@example.com on or before 22.11.2021, 5.00pm.
- The post applied for should be mentioned in the subject.
- Note: The post is purely on temporary basis but may extend year by year based upon the candidate’s performance. If the performance is not satisfactory it may lead to termination.
Nov 22, 2021