Scient International welcomes you to the official website of the “International Conference on Dentistry”. Dentistry 2017 will be held during December 4-5, 2017 in Hyderabad, India with the theme “Comfortable & comprehensive dentistry”.
Dentistry 2017 is aimed to present an opportunity to all the experts in the field of dentistry and dental sciences to share the most recent progressions and difficulties in the field and bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Dentistry to a common forum.
Dentistry 2017 welcomes CEO’s, Presidents, dental researchers scientists in dental sectors, industrial executives and delegates from dental industries to take part in the interactive scientific sessions, panel discussions and B2B meetings. The companies who deal with dental instruments and can exhibit their products in the Dentistry 2017 exhibition and expo.
- Principal Dentists
- Academic and Business Dental Professionals
- Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Radiologists
- Orthodontists and Periodontists
- Dental (Maxillofacial) and Cosmetic Surgeons
- Practice Managers
- Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
- Dental Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
- Research & Development
- Doctors and Physicians
Scientific Sessions/ Tracks:
- 3D Imaging and Digital Dentistry
- Advances in dentistry and Dental Sciences
- Clinical and experimental dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental and Oral implants
- Dental and Oral Products and Marketing
- Dental Tools, Treatments and Techniques
- Oral biology, science and diseases
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery and Innovations
- Oral Oncology
- Pediatric dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Periodontology and Restorative dentistry
- Prosthodontics, Orthodontics and Endodontics
- Public health dentistry
Young researchers, who are students or learners who got interest in presenting their views and technical skills in Nutrition and other related fields which suits the theme of the congress. Participants should be below the age of 33 years and not to possess any senior position/faculty in the field.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The chosen topic must fit into sessions of the congress.
- Showcase your research through oral/poster presentations
- Abstract submission open date: May 30, 2017
- Online Registrations open date: May 30, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: June 30, 2017
- On-spot registration: December 4, 2017