About the Scholarship:
MEDLEY PHARMACEUTICALS LTD under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
included activities like “Promotion of Education” as per the Schedule VII of Section 135 of the Company Act, 2013. This scholarship is open to the students resident of Maharashtra who are meritorious but financially needy and desirous of pursuing higher education.
Applications are accepted throughout the year either personally or through mail duly filled
along with all the required documents. Scholarships are provided for the deserving students of the society who want to pursue professional courses such as Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Medical Courses.
- New students for the Scholarship programme can be inducted any time during the
year, but the majority of the students shall be inducted between June to September of
- Students receive scholarship after 10th standard onwards. Students doing various
courses apply under this category e.g, Junior College, Graduation, Diploma Course,
Degree Course, , Post – Graduation, I.T.I, Management Course etc.
- Students should have secured atleast 60% in the last examination, before the
induction. Whichever year they may be inducted, the criteria for the scholarship
remain the same.
- The applicant should be the resident of Maharashtra.
- The student should be pursuing the course in Maharashtra.
- The total family income should not exceed Rs.2 lacs p.a.
- Sanction up to Rs.10,000/- p.a. but not exceeding Rs.10,000/- for the entire
program is on non refundable basis.
- More than Rs.10,000/- to maximum 1,00,000/- will be granted as an interest free loan
which will be refundable by the candidate after completion of course but within 5
years. The repayment should be started from six months after completion of the
course or one month after securing employment, whichever is earlier.
- The fees will be paid by cheque in the name of the institution, even before the actual
admission. No cash payment will be done to avoid mis-utilisation of the fund.
How to Apply:
- Application forms for scholarship programmes are available on the website: www.medleylab.com
- The scholarship form should be completely filled. Incomplete forms without proper
details will be rejected.
- The scholarship form should be duly attested by the Head of the Institution or
College along with the seal.
- The Scholarship form should be accompanied by the following documents :
a. Photocopy of Result duly notarised ( Results of all the last three academic years)
b. Photocopy of Salary Slip/ Pension Slip of Parents or Guardian / Current year
income certificate issued by Tehsildar duly certified.
c. Photocopy of Ration Card, Electricity Bill & Maintenance Bill.
d. Photocopy of Identity Card, if available.
e. In case of interest free loan, documents of Guarantor whose income is more than 2
lacs needs to be submitted.
Phone: 91 – 22 – 30887777, 30888981