About the Organizer:
MPOWER Financing aims at tackling the pervasive issue of financial constraints struggling to get into/through school by working with investors and universities to provide an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world. Their goal is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
- One grand scholarship of US $5000 (Approximately Rs. 3,48,000)
- Four US $3000 (Approximately Rs. 2,08,000) regional scholarships [which will be awarded to one student from each of the following countries/regions: India, Asia (excluding India), Latin America/Caribbean, and Africa.]
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a Canadian or U.S. school that MPOWER supports;
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable.
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident or has a valid Canadian study permit.
- We have created this scholarship specifically for international and DACA students. Therefore, U.S. citizens wishing to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for this scholarship.