Schneider Electric’s international business case challenge (the “Contest”), also called Go Green in the City, aims at supporting the emergence of innovative solutions to meet future challenges in intelligent energy.
Twelve teams of finalists from around the world will be sponsored on a trip to the grand finale in Paris where they will connect with employees and learn more about what it’s like to work at Schneider Electric.
The winning team will receive a job offer from Schneider Electric and an opportunity to visit Schneider Electric offices around the world.
- Business and engineering students worldwide who are 18 years of age or older and pursuing a bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s, or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- The Contest is open exclusively to individual students in teams of two, of which at least one team member is female.
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition.
- The students are not required to be permanent residents or nationals of the country in which they are studying in order to compete
How to apply?
- Fill out the profile page then upload your CV and a profile picture.
- Team up with a classmate or friend, or find a teammate through the Go Green in the City competition platform! Both teammates must be studying in the same country, and every team must include at least one female member.
- Impress the judges with your team’s creative idea for smarter cities through better energy management and efficiency. Take the quizzes to unlock insights about Schneider Electric and the energy-smart cities it supports.
- To register online for the competition, please click here.
The Contest is organized in three steps, with each step followed by a period of review, assessment and decision to decide who will move onto the next stage in the competition.
- Phase I: Submission of the Initial Application will run from February 13, 2017 – May 12, 2017
- Phase II: Semi-finals, will run until July 24, 2017.
- Phase III: The Final Round will run until the final presentations, October 9-13, 2017. (Final award on October 9)
Deadline to submit your case solution is May 12, 2017.
For more information, please visit the official website link here.