SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020-21 [Stipend Rs. 15k]: Applications Open!
About the Fellowship
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is a 13-Month program, where India’s brightest young minds are given an opportunity to go live and work amongst rural communities to help solve pressing rural development challenges. Fellows are further supported in their projects by leading NGOs and experts across disciplines.
The Program seeks to help India secure an equitable and sustainable growth path by:
- Providing educated and passionate urban Indian Youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India
- Providing NGOs working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skill sets can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the Program alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life
The candidates shortlisted in the first stage will be notified on an on-going basis during the application period. In the next stage, a series of screenings will be conducted and the last phase will include Final Interviews conducted in major cities. We will constantly be in touch with the candidates shortlisted in the final stage on an online forum to know them better as well as clarify their doubts regarding the fellowship.
- Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates
- Age 21-32 (as on date of commencement of programme)
- Indian citizen/OCI
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 50,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
For further details, click here.
About the Author