State Bank of India Collaborative Innovation Centre, GITC, Navi Mumbai intends to engage students of final year from recognized and reputed academic institutes to work on innovative (emerging technologies/ innovative business ideas/ practices. The scheme is open for final year M.Tech./ MBA students from recognized and reputed institutions.
The period of engagement will be up to one year for M.Tech students and up to six months for MBA students.
Stipend of Rs.12,000 p.m. will be paid to the project students. However, in case of deserving candidates/projects higher stipend may be paid.
Benefits to Students
- Students will get a chance to work on Emerging Technologies and on Themes and Use Cases in Banking Industry.
- It will help them to ideate/ invent/ develop products and services.
- The students will get opportunity to work on practical / live projects in Banking Technology.
- Students will work at IT Innovation Centers of State Bank Global IT Centre located at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
- Bank may also explore possibilities of conducting the activity at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi.
- The location would be decided by the Bank depending on requirement of the project.
Candidates can register here.
Last Date: Jan 31
Registration End Date: Jan 31
Interviews: Mar 1 – Mar 25
Final List of Selected Students: Mar 31
Project Start Date: May 1 onward
For any queries, call: 022 3921 8000
For any further information, visit here.