Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor (Contractual) in the Department of Anthropology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune 411007, for the academic year 2020-2021.
Assistant Professor (Contractual)
No. of Posts
Three (3) Reservation 1- open for all, 1- SC, 1- OBC
30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Up to 31 May 2021
As per UGC rules Good academic record with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) at the M.A/M.Sc (Anthropology), with NET/Ph.D. as per rules mentioned in the point numbers 4.1-4, 5.1 (1) in SPPU circular 158 of 2020.
5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and differently-abled candidates for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record.
- Applicant should be able to teach the courses from the syllabus under Social-Cultural Anthropology /Biological Anthropology subdisciplines.
- No correspondence with ineligible candidates will be made by the University.
- Candidates called for interview will have to remain present at their own expenses and risks.
- The Original Documents/ Certificates would be required at the time of Interview.
- Please mention your mobile number and e-mail id in an application for further communication.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates should send their application in the prescribed format available here along with a complete bio-data and attested copies of all necessary documents/ certificates, addressed to The Head, Department of Anthropology, SPPU by email (email@example.com) only by September 3, 2020.
Please mention “Application for Assistant Professor (Contractual)” in the subject of the email. Candidates having required qualifications should present themselves for a Physical interview at the Department of Anthropology. The date of Interview will be declared on the University website.
For more information visit the link given below: