South Asia Students for Liberty is organising an e-Samvad on the topic ‘ United Nations Amid The New Global Order ’
The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.
What is Samvad?
Samvad comes from the Sanskrit word ‘Samvadam’ which means dialogue, it is a nuanced, non-conflicting way of discussion which helps us to understand the issue from various perspectives and come to a solution.
About the SFL Samvad
Samvad is going to be discussion focussed around the United Nations Amid The New Global Order, as in what it has achieved so far and how and in what way the United Nations is facing the problem and what can be done to address the issues which are currently happening ailing the United Nations?
Note the following questions:
- What is multiculturalism (Success and Failure)
- Bringing the New world order
- Liberal International Law theory and the United Nations Mission in Kosovo: Ideas and practice (Take idea from here)
- Liberal and Realist Considerations of UN effectiveness
- Making the UN fit in an illiberal world
- Global rules and governance
Details of the Event
- Time: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Venue: Zoom
- Registration is free and compulsory. They will select participants based on their application
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
Saber Ali: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anshu Rathore: email@example.com