The South Asia Students for Liberty (SASFL) is organising a Meme Challenge.
About the Challenge
The memes are prevalent in the cyberverse, everyone on social media has tasted the intoxicating flavor of making and sharing memes. SASFL strongly believes in their brimming potential to advocate about the issues which are too controversial to be spoken about and also adds to the visual aid aspect drawing the attention of those who cannot understand the message in an oral or written form.
Rules for the Event
- Let’s keep the content PG (keepin’ it clean for the kiddies) – your meme can be inspirational, informative or a little dark (giggles).
- Your image can’t contain any watermarks. (your own or someone else’s; we are Photoshop Wizards, so no funny business.)
- You agree that whatever images you submit are your own. If you’ve sourced the image from another site, please ensure that the image is free of any copyright restrictions. (Feels bad to the creator.)
- You agree that the quotes you submit are your own. If they are not, then we kindly ask that you do not plagiarize content. If you are using someone else’s quote, please provide the source for the quote.
- Your meme relates to one of the 3 Campaigns of Students For Liberty : End the drug war, Free Market Revolution and Tech Liberty. (If you want the prizes, of course).
- You can have as many submissions as you want. (We know MEMERS can’t be bound).
What’s in there for the Memers?
- Selected memes will be posted on the SASFL social media handles.
- Top 3 Memes: 1 submission from each category (a total of 3) will be announced as the winners and will receive 1 SFL Campaign Merchandise each.
- The decision of the winners will solely be taken by the organizing SFL Group and will be based on Social Media Engagement, Novelty, Relevance, Clarity, Social Media Hits and Humor.
How to Submit?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Dec 31, 2020
Shrey Madaan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9711509537
For more details, click the link below.