The Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation is a non-profit charity trust that supports initiatives in the fields of Art & Culture,Education and Community. The Foundation has extended its support towards education by setting up a rigorous and challenging Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences.
The Fellowships aim to support students of Indian nationality who have received acceptance at a University abroad to pursue post-graduation in the field of Liberal Arts (Masters, Postgraduate Diploma/Certificate or Doctorate).
The Fellowships are applicable to the fields of Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
The main aim of the fellowship program is to enhance the higher education by giving an opportunity to academically bright students who have a drive to succeed but are unable to do so due to their financial challenges.
This is a need-based merit Fellowship and abides by the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy. The maximum amount for the Fellowship will be upto Rs 3 lakhs per fellow, which will be payable as a onetime amount.
- The student must have a first class degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian university.
- They must have secured admission in a foreign university of repute, on their own merit for a course commencing from August OR September OR October, 2018.
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or equivalent may also apply, provided they are able to submit their final year certificates before May 07th, 2018.
- Here are some examples of the fields of study which may qualify for receiving the Fellowship award. Click here to view list
- If you satisfy all the above criteria except that you are going to an Indian University for Post Graduation in the same areas as the Fellowship email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Apply online at this link.
Please attach a passport size photograph with your signature on the typed and printed copy of the application form at the time of submitting your hard copy application by courier.
Courier Application Form by 7th May, 2018 to:
Vinod & Saryu Doshi Foundation, Saryu Doshi Post Graduate Fellowships in Liberal Arts & Sciences c/o Premier Ltd. 58 Nariman Bhavan, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
For any enquiries/ questions, send an email to email@example.com. (No calls will be entertained)
For official website link, click here.