*** First published on June 23 ***
Who We Are:
Sartorius is a leading international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier. With innovative products and high-quality services our two divisions, Bioprocess Solutions and Lab Products & Services, help customers all over the globe to implement complex and quality-critical processes in biopharmaceutical production and laboratory environments in a time- and cost-efficient way.
The Sartorius Scholarship can back you up – financially, professionally and personally. Our tailored scholarship program is designed to help you develop your full potential in science while advancing your professional career as well.
As a Sartorius scholarship holder, you can write your thesis with specific reference to actual practice, and your results can even become part of a new Sartorius product. Get the best of both worlds: deepen your knowledge and put what you learn into practice.
For the next selection procedure in Germany, applications are now available online. The application deadline is 31.07.2017.
Who We Look For:
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, engineering, business informatics or business studies with good or excellent grades
- You are enrolled in a master’s program in one of these fields at a German or Indian university, or intend to do so
- You would like to gain professional experience at an internationally leading provider of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment
- Your English skills are strong; experience in working or studying abroad is a plus
- You see challenges as opportunities, enjoy taking responsibility and act proactively
- You identify with our corporate values of sustainability, openness and enjoyment
What We Offer:
We build the scholarship around your scientific interests and career goals. For example, if you opt for an internship in R&D, you will take part in advancing new technologies and designing product prototypes.
Working in Sales or Marketing departments will give you the chance to learn about product launches, marketing concepts and sales techniques in global markets. By working together with related units, you will gain insights in other departments as well.
During the Sartorius Scholarship program you can write your thesis, and your results can even become part of a new Sartorius product. Get the best of both worlds: deepen your knowledge and put what you learned into practice.
- A monthly financial grant during the master’s program
- An internship or master’s thesis at Sartorius
- A personal mentor for one-on-one consultation regarding professional and personal development
- Training seminars, e.g. in project management and communication
- Networking with other scholarship holders and experts
- Good prospects for starting your career with us