Sardar Patel College of Engineering is one of the premier engineering institutions in Maharashtra. SPCE is one of the few colleges that has received Grade A+ rating for its aided courses from the Government of Maharashtra which certifies the spirit of excellence that the institute has symbolized and always practised.
SPCE MUN is a conference in which the participants simulate the proceedings of the United
Nations to discuss, debate and formulate solutions to the most complex and enthralling
international issues. This is the second edition of this exciting literary event, after a hugely successful first edition during April 2017.
- All India Congress Committee (AICC)
Agenda: Plan of action for upcoming State Elections and creating a road map for 2019 General Elections.
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
Agenda: Discussing the Human Rights situation in Palestine and other occupied Arab territories.
- United Nations General Assembly – Disarmament and International Security Committee (UNGA – DISEC)
Agenda: To discuss the formulation of a universal instrument for non-proliferation of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
Agenda: Impact of conflicting Maritime claims on the South China Sea and their possible resolution.
- United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNCOPUOS)
Agenda: Discussing militarisation of outer space.
Click here to register.
Registration fees: Rs. 1500
Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Munshi Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053.
- Mr. Apurva Singha (Secretary General) – 9820221927
- Mr. Suparno Ghosh (Head of Operations) – 9967538771
- Mr. Amit Chitanvis (Chief Financial Officer) – 9920827096
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org