About the Conference:
The South Asian Research Centre’s International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Computer Science aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in recent development mechanical and industries related areas.
- Paper should be in ONLY MS-2 COLUMN format
- Size of the manuscript should be between 08-14 approximately; including figures, tables, graphs/ charts
- The last page of the manuscript must be dedicated to Reference and conclusion
- Authors are requested to maintain specific formatting style.
The first author, i.e. the corresponding author, is required to send soft copy of the manuscript, via email
- Submission of paper:
- Permissible Papers length:6(+2) pages
- Additional pages if required:
- Additional Permissible Papers can be added is up to 10 extra pages can be availed @ Rs 500/- per extra page.
- Submission of Paper @ email@example.com
|Paper Submission (Full Paper)||April 21st, 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||April 24th, 2017|
|Final Authors’ Registration||April 25th, 2017|
|Conference Dates||May 6th, 2017|
|Scholars PhD/Post Doc.|
|Student M-Tech/ME/MBA/MA(All Masters)|
|Student B-tech/BE/BSc (All Bachelors)|
|Delegates(Listeners without paper Publication)|
For further details, visit the official notification link given here.