Registrations are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Sapiens Java Developer Hiring Challenge.
About Sapiens Java Developer Hiring Challenge
Sapiens team is developing Sapiens’ next generation of insurance online services, enabling insurance companies to accelerate their digital services to customers and agents.
The Digital team is focused on developing online capabilities for insurance companies on any platform, mobile, and web covering a wide range of self-service, commerce solutions aimed at optimizing the customers’ experience during engagements with their insurance companies & agents via digital channels.
Sapiens is now hiring for Java Developers to join their awesome team!
- 10MCQs ,1 Programming Questions ( Language Restriction:Java,C++),1 SQL Question
- Technical round, Managerial round & HR Discussion
- Years of experience: 2-5 years
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance and reliable applications of an advanced complex software system, called Sapiens both in R&D and Delivery.
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Analyze requirement specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and estimating effort
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Work effectively in all phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release, and help team members to do the same to accomplish deliverables on time
- Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Help in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and share with team to meet organizational goals
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Working with development methodologies used by the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Education: BE / B.Tech / Equivalent with 2+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience working with relational database, such as MS-SQL and/or Oracle.
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Experience working with a global company and global clients.
- Good conceptual, analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proven experience in exploring new technologies to developing and delivering innovative solutions
- High learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Nice to have – Knowledge in Insurance
- Nice to have – Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
May 15, 2022