Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the SAP Vocational Training Student/Apprentice at Bangalore.
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a paid position while pursuing your masters form BITs Pilani
- Apply your theoretical learning in real-world situations
- Receive world-class structured learning, coaching and mentoring
- Get exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work collaboratively to solve business challenges
- Opportunity to be considered for permanent positions after 50% completion of program studies (*conditions apply)
Cloud Foundry, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Serverless, Google Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, Android, iOS, Open Stack, in Memory computing.
- Candidates must be from BSc (Comp Sc, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics)/ BCA
- Minimum 60% required in 10th and 12th
- Minimum aggregate of 70% required in the first 4/5 semesters of B.Sc/ BCA Degree
- Joining date: August, 2022
- No backlogs at the time of joining
23,000 INR per month for the 1st Year (Annual revision due each year)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the SAP Vocational Training Student/Apprentice at Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: