Registrations are open for Sankalp Se Siddhi Quiz by MyGov from 19 April to 24 April 2022.
About the Quiz
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Government has stepped up efforts to engage with citizens in participatory governance. As a part of this last-mile delivery approach, MyGov is organising the Sankalp Se Siddhi Quiz, which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness in citizens.
The quiz aims to sensitise the participants and to take a stock of nation’s developments since 1947. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India
Theme: The quiz will revolve around the general awareness about national and international developments.
Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- This is a timed quiz with 30 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
You may also be interested in: