The Honourable Prime Minister started a new clarion call for New India ‘Karenge Aur Kar Ke Rahenge and for that, a logo competition is being organized. The competition is named Sankalp Se Siddhi Logo Design Competition 2017 which symbolizes the aspirations and spirit of this movement from 2017 to 2022. The selected logo would be widely used across the country, for events, initiatives, Government, as well as citizens i.e the selected logo will be among the most visible symbols used in India in the coming five years.
- It is open to all.
- Candidate of any class, age, group or gender
How to Apply?
The application can be done online only by following these steps:
Step 1: Read all the details before applying.
Step 2: Click on “Login to Submit Task”.
Step 3: Register there by using name, email id and contact number details.
Step 4: Now log in again to verify the account.
Step 5: Submit the entry.
- Logo must be the original work of the applicant
- It must contain the tagline “Sankalp Se Siddhi”
- It is an individual contest and joint submission will not be accepted
- File must be in JPG, PNG or CDR/AI format in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI
- Imprinted or watermarked logo will not be considered
- Logo should be designed in colour
- The size may vary from 4 cms x 4 cms to 60 cms x 60 cms
- The Logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook, on printed materials such as b/w press releases, stationery and signages, video material, etc
CEO MyGov / Web Information Manager, MyGov Cell, 3rd Floor, Room no-3015, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India,