About the Recruiter
Office of Mr. Sanjay Singh, Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha
Mr. Sanjay Singh, Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha is a social activist turned politician. He was in-charge of party affairs in the state of Punjab during the elections and is the current in-charge for the upcoming Delhi assembly elections. A core member of the Team Anna, he is also the national spokesperson of AAP.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Doing the research and providing insights on policy issues in the fields of politics, economics, international relations, and political economy.
- Assisting with a broad set of activities that support policy advancement at the national and state level, such as legislative research, legislative briefings, advocacy material, and drafting policy briefs.
- Carrying out research into local, regional, and international issues as required, ensuring the member is made aware of any relevant issues.
- Providing a compilation of research notes in a structured form on various parliamentary committee meetings and helping in preparing lists of proposed witnesses, review legislation, and assisting in the preparation of recommendations on legislation.
- Completing official tasks as assigned by the senior research officer, making presentations, briefs reports whenever required.
Only those candidates can apply who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Jan’20 and 5th Feb’20
- are available for a duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- * Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Qualifications and Skills Required
MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Written) and Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Number Of Interns Employees Required
How to Apply
Kindly send your resumes and statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org.