About the Organiser
Sangath is a non-governmental, not-for-profit organisation committed to improving health across the lifespan by empowering existing community resources to provide appropriate physical, psychological and social therapies. Its primary focus areas include child development, adolescent and youth health, and mental health and chronic disease.
Started in 1996, it began as Goa’s first multi-disciplinary child development clinic based in Porvorim through the voluntary contributions of its seven founder-members. Sangath has now stretched its reach to become one of the state’s most influential health NGOs garnering local, national and international recognition.
About the Internship
Sangath is looking for interns who are interested in mental health research, clinical data handling, public engagement, social media networking and advocacy, and are ready to contribute in anyway to Sangath’s vision of building better mental health interventions, services, facilities, systems and providing better access to mental health care to everyone.
Also as part of the internship you will get a opportunity and appropriate guidance to work on your own research ideas and build a research or study proposal which you can use for your Masters or PhD thesis.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Supporting in Public engagement and Mental health advocacy activities, Social Media updates to build interest and raise funds.
2. Supporting in Data management of Clinical and Research Data
3. Supporting in Mental health research and field activities
Qualifications And Skills Required
Bachelors or Masters in Psychology, Health, Mental Health, Communications.
Perks of the Internship
- Internship Certificate.
- Recommendation letter.
- Opportunity and guidance to work on your own proposal or research paper and gain new skills in Data management, Data Analysis and public health Research.
- Local travel and food allowance when doing public engagement, and fundraising and mental health advocacy activities in the field.
- Free snack and beverages when in office.
How to Apply
Please complete this form and submit your CV to email@example.com.
Number of Interns Required
Sangath Goa, H. No. 451 (168)
Bhatkar Vaddo, Succoro, Porvorim,