Ideas are now invited by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. Of India for Samadhan: A Mega Online Challenge to tackle the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, formerly Ministry of Education (until 25 September 1985), is responsible for the development of human resources in India. The Ministry is held currently by Ramesh Pokhriyal and is divided into two departments: the Department of School Education and Literacy, which deals with primary, secondary and higher secondary education.
Track 1: Ideate-Simulate-Win
Inviting students innovators, researchers, educators, and startups to share their ideas (design/simulation mandatory) to solve the challenges posed by the pandemic.
- The last date to fill this form is 14 April 2020 11:55 PM.
- The top 200 concept applications will be shortlisted by 17 April 2020 8:00 PM for round 1.
- The Criteria is a public liking of the concept (basis number of views of your video and likes of the video at the time of evaluation, the final decision is however of organizers).
- After you submit your youtube video link, start working on spreading it and making it popular.
- Top 200 participants will move to Round 1 and will be mentored on 18 April 10 AM – 12 PM.
- The top 200 will submit their improved concept (in form of video) by 18 April 2020 11:55 PM.
- The organizers will email all the participants a youtube link of their improved concept video to be shared publicly by them on 21 April 10:00 hrs.
- The entire 21 April 10:00 AM to 22 April 5:00 PM is available for public voting on a curated Youtube Channel.
- The Results for round 2 will be announced on 22 April 08:00 PM. Top 20 will move to round 2.
- Top 20 teams will be mentored on 23 April 10 AM – 12 PM.
- They will have to submit their final concept video along with a presentation by 23 April 11:55 PM.
- The Top 10 will move to round 3 and results will be announced basis the expert evaluation on 24 April 8:00 PM.
- Top 10 teams will have the evaluation done by a grand jury from 4 PM – 6 PM on 25 April.
- The Top 3 winners will be announced by 26 April.
To apply for the first track, click here.
Track 2: Validate-Pitch-Deploy
Inviting students innovators, researchers, educators, and startups with a working prototype of technologically advanced solutions that can be validated and deployed immediately to support the fight against the pandemic.
To apply for the second track, click here.
It is recommended for all the participants to tweet once they submit their idea: ‘I/We have submitted “Title” for Track “in #SAMADHAN’ and tag @HRDMinistry, @AICTE_INDIA, @mhrd_innovation, @abhayjere
The last date to apply online is April 14, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org