About the Course
The Salesforce economy will create more than $1 trillion in new revenue and 4.2 million jobs between 2019 and 2024.
Developed in partnership with Trailhead — Salesforce’s official learning platform — this certificate aims to teach you the foundational skills in Salesforce that will prepare you for a variety of entry-level sales roles, including the sales operations specialist position.
This certificate is designed for beginners. No previous experience in Salesforce, sales, or CRM is necessary to be successful. Through four courses, you will learn the fundamentals of CRM, how to manage leads in Salesforce, how to manage opportunities in Salesforce, how to use Salesforce to ensure customer success, and how to effectively leverage Salesforce data through reports and dashboards.
What you will learn?
- Build reports, charts and dashboards in Salesforce to communicate relevant information about sales performance to stakeholders and executives.
- Use Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning to manage accounts, opportunities, products, quotes, and contracts.
- Explain how CRM works in the context of sales, marketing, and customer service in modern businesses.
- Articulate use cases for how Salesforce can provide value to sales teams.
There are 4 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Sales and CRM Overview
- Lead Management in Salesforce
- Opportunity Management in Salesforce
- Reports, Dashboards, and Customer Success in Salesforce
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.