Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Salesforce Internship at Merkle Sokrati, Pune.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
About the Internship
Contribute to team outcomes on client engagements primarily via:
- You will be responsible for development of web-based applications.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization – APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements and provide gap analysis.
- Interaction with client-team members to clarify requirements, demonstrate solutions and their value and gather feedback
- Provide mentorship to more junior team members to contribute to overall practice capability
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- BE /B Tech in CS/IT/ Electronics and communication
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn the cutting edge technologies
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.