Saksharta Sadvidya Educational and Social Society, a Non-Profit Organisation rendering a helping hand to underprivileged children, registered under the Madhya Pradesh Society Act of 1973. It is an initiative by compassionate students to bring about a significant change in lives of children, who because of lack of means fail to achieve according to their capabilities.
Few students from destitute families who cannot afford good education will be given a chance to study in good schools so that they learn and grow. Sadvidya also works for the legal empowerment of the vulnerable and the marginalized, women, children, persons with disabilities, Dalits, the poor, etc.
About the Blog
Saksharta Sadvidya believes in imparting knowledge by circulating opinions and ideas freely across the world. It organizes various competitions annually that increase expression among the students of this country.
The blog aims at providing a platform to the students of the Nation wherein they can recognize the social issues, affecting India and the globe, deteriorating millions of lives. The idea is not only to recognize it but also to provide an effective solution that could bring about an actual change.
The author can choose any topic that revolves around a current social issue.
Only original submissions will be considered for publication. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication at a contest elsewhere.
Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the submission.
Only individual submissions will be entertained. Co-authorship is not allowed.
Guidelines for Submissions
- The submission should be of 1000 – 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
- Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
- Size for footnotes: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- Uniform Method of Citation should be followed throughout the essay
- The subject of the mail should be “Title of the Submission_Name of the Author”.
- Submission should contain a cover page with the following details-
- Name of the Author.
- Name of the University/Institution/College.
- Title of the Submission
- Contact Number.
- E-mail Id.
- Submissions should be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submissions have to be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to submit: 15th May 2018
Upon receiving the submission. The Editorial Team will inform you about the publication.
The Certificate of Appreciation/Publication will be provided.
For any queries, email us at: email@example.com
For further details, please visit this link.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)