Sahaj Foundation is organizing a workshop on ‘प्रश्न विकास का’ – A Dialogue on Rural Development at Deer Park Institute, Bir, Himachal Pradesh during June 13-19.
About the Dialogue:
The dialogue is meticulously designed for asking questions related to development in a rural context and for reflecting on them collectively, both while being in a circle and while being on-field talking to villagers about their life experiences.
On one hand, the dialogues shall try to find new answers to its central questions, and on the other, the dialogue shall also try to re-evaluate the direction of development we have taken so far as a society.
In the process, the dialogue shall consider ideas like Localization, Self-reliance, Globalization, Industrialization, Governance while keeping in mind the modern tools such as Technology, Education, Infrastructure, Tourism, Entrepreneurship, etc.
The dialogue comes with a very participatory, experiential and simplistic approach. There would not be any experienced person or role model from rural development field to influence our thinking.
- The dialogue is open for college students only who are enrolled in Under-graduate or Post-graduate course
- Those who wish to work or who are already working for the development of the villages in India in any field such as Education, Livelihood, Health, Technology, etc.
- This Dialogue shall not be an appropriate platform to talk about fundraising, execution, marketing, team building, etc.
- June 13-19, 2019 (7 Days, 9 AM – 9 PM, Last day finishes by 4 PM).
- Around 12 participants shall be selected.
Deer Park Institute, Bir, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh.
- Rs 7,000 per participant. The cost covers program charges, basic dormitory accommodation, food, and local travel expenses during the Dialogue.
- Selected Participants shall have to submit a non-refundable amount of Rs 3,000 each in order to confirm their space in the dialogue. The remaining contribution (Rs 4,000) may be submitted during the course of the dialogue
How to apply?
Call: +91 88948 93083.