ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) is a Government of India Enterprise, jointly promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) located strategically in MSEZ Mangalore, is engaged in the Aromatic business.
OMPL invites applications from meritorious and eligible for the posts of Engineer (Fire & Safety) and Executive (Finance).
- Engineer (Fire and Safety) (2)
- Executive (Finance) (4)
- For Engineer (Fire & Safety): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Fire / Fire & Safety.
- For Executive (Finance): Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA or minimum two years MBA with specialization in Finance.
Candidates applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the minimum essential educational qualification
All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
Candidates selected shall be placed on probation for the period of one year as per Company Rules in E1 grade. The candidates selected shall be offered an annual CTC of Rs. 9,00,000/- (Rupees Nine Lakhs Only). The annual CTC covers basic pay, HRA, other allowances, Provident Fund and Gratuity. The other benefits shall be applicable to the respective grade as per Company Rule.
The selection process consists of written test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview. The number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may increase or decrease at the discretion of Management. Candidates selected will be placed at different departments as per the requirement of the Company. The candidates selected for Technical disciplines are required to work in shifts.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the candidate uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified.
- The last date to apply is January 18, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com