Applications are invited for S. Ramachandran-National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2021 by DBT. The last date of application is 30 November.
Nominations are invited for S. RanmachandranNational Bioscience Award for Career Development 2021 to recognize and reward scientists below 45 years of age who have made outstanding contributions in basic and applied research areas of Biosciences and Biotechnology including basic, agricultural, biomedical, veterinary, and environmental sciences with potential for application/product and technology development and to provide research for their career development.
- Any Citizen of India who is engaged in basic and applied research in the areas of Biosciences and Biotechnology in the country.
- The candidate should have made a significant and outstanding contribution in the areas of Biosciences/Biotechnology during the last 5 years.
- The candidate should submit a research project for the advancement of higher wark in India for a period of the next 3 years.
- The candidate should be below the age of 45 years as of the closing date of the nomination.
Nominations in the prescribed proforma should be submitted through the online DBT portal (ePromis) on or before November 30th, 2021. One hard copy of the application along with requisite documents should be sent to Dr. Manoj Singh Rohila, Scientist’E”, Room No.613, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technobgy, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Amount & Duration
- Award Money– Rs 2,00,000/-(one-time)
- Research grant – Rs 15,00,000/- @Rs 5,00,000/- per year
- Duration: 3 Years
Click here to view the official notification of S. Ramachandran-National Bioscience Award for Career Development 2021 by DBT.
You may also be interested in:
- Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 by DST, Haryana [200 Scholarships]: Apply by Nov 16