About the conference
Conference is going to be held on 12th – 13th April 2018 at Cantonment Bellary, Karnataka. Conference is being organized by Rao Bahadur Y Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College (RYMEC) and Institute For Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP). To provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application.
This conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Recent Challenges in Engineering Technology. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below:-
- Soft Computing Techniques in Power Systems
- Feedback Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Energy Efficient Drives
- Renewable Power Conversion Technologies
- Instrumentation and Control
- Power Quality Improvement Techniques
- Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Renewable energy sources
- Energy auditing
- Wireless Communication
- Mobile and Optical Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Image processing
- Network security
- Green technology
- Hybrid vehicle
- Simulation techniques
- Sensors and its application
- Papers are invited from UG/PG students, research scholars, Faculty of colleges and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR per page.
- Maximum up to four authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- Extra person in a team would be charged with Rs 500
- Last date of Abstract Submission: March 19 2018
- Last date of registration: March 21 2018
- Dates of Presentation: April 12-13, 2018
For registration details, click here
Ph. no: +91 88826 2021
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here