The goal of the blog scholarship program is to give 3 ambitious bloggers a massive leap ahead on the path to building a profitable blog. This blog scholarship program is designed to help overcome the major obstacles on your way to getting real, quick results.
Ryan Robinson is an entrepreneur, content marketer and online educator who teaches people how to launch meaningful self-employed careers.
- Funding: The scholarship will cover the cost of your blog’s web hosting plan for a full year ($150 value) so that you don’t have to worry about the finances—and can instead focus on the more important tasks of creating and promoting your content, to build an audience.
- Mentorship: We’ll meet and strategize regularly over the course of the coming year via email and Slack to devise a plan of action to getting your blog set up quickly—using many of my tools, resources, processes, and copy & paste templates ($2,500 value). Selected candidates will be helped with things like picking a blog niche that has strong profit potential.
- Education: You’ll get complimentary lifetime access to my comprehensive course that’s been taken by hundreds of happy students, Built to Blog: Get Your First 10,000 Readers and Earn Six Figures Blogging ($297 value). That includes all 54 lessons, over 8 hours of instructional video lectures, more than 15,000 words in private written tutorials, and 5 hours of exclusive video interviews with twelve of the world’s most influential bloggers.
In order to qualify for the blogging scholarship, recipients must either:
- Not have a currently active blog of their own.
- Have a blog that receives less than 10,000 monthly readers.
Eligible recipients may be located anywhere in the world. A conversational level of English is extremely important to communicate effectively together and translate our work into actionable results on your blog.
How to Apply?
To apply for the blogging scholarship program, all applicants are requested to write a 500 to 1,000-word sample blog post (or essay) that explains why you want to start a blog, what your goals are and the topic (niche) you want to focus your blog on.
To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is March 30, 2020.