About the Scholarship
“Global Universities” Association in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation offers Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students. The scholarship is available on the basis of an online competition to pursue a master or PhD degree.
The competition (fully online) is aimed at prospective applicants to master’s and PhD programs and allows winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university, with tuition fees covered by the state, which implies a 100% discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship at one of leading Russian universities members of 5-100 project, which aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
The doctoral track includes one additional round which consists of an interview with potential research advisors at the participant’s choice. If the interview is successful, the participant chooses a research advisor from among those who gave them a pass.
Number of Scholarships
The scholarship is available to pursue master or PhD programme.
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Computer & Data Science
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering & Technology
- Earth Sciences
Winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university, with tuition fees covered by the state, which implies a 100% discount on tuition + a governmental scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Participation is open to all holders of Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
- English Language Requirements: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
Dec 10, 2020
For more details, click the link below.