Raman Research Institute invites applications from individuals for Project Engineer positions. The candidates must possess an excellent and consistent academic record and core competence and research aptitude.
Raman Research Institute is an institute of scientific research located in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Nobel laureate C.V. Raman. Although it began as an institute privately owned by Sir C. V. Raman, it is now funded by the government of India.
- ME/ M.Tech with 75 % or 7.5 CGPA with a research project experience.
- Aptitude for research.
- Prior hands-on experience in handling Test and measurement instruments (Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzer, Signal Generator, etc.)
- Knowledge of Hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL, or HLS) and familiarity with tools from major FPGA companies.
- Knowledge of PCB design software.
- Familiarity with programming languages like C, C++, MATLAB, and Python.
- Age: Not more than 30 Years as on the closing date for receiving the completed application forms online.
- Age relaxation may be considered for candidates with relevant research experience.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 38,000/- for the first year; Rs. 40,000/- for the second year; Rs. 42,000/- for the third year will be paid to the selected candidate.
How to Apply?
- Those who wish to apply may send their CV to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two referral letters in support of the application are going to be beneficial in the shortlisting process.
- The referral letter may be sent to email@example.com.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 31st March 2021.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates who qualify in the required criteria may be called for an interview.
- The interviews will be held online for shortlisted candidates.
For full notification, click the link below.